ProTalent are currently working with a well established, professional and friendly accountancy firm on the outskirts of Brighton to recruit an Accounts Technician.
• A lovely accountancy firm with an impressive reputation in the market place
• A loyal client base from various industries, largely made up f sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
• Professional and friendly environment
• Services include accounts, bookkeeping, VAT, Tax advice, and payroll
• Accounts production for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
• Bookkeeping and management accounts
• VAT Returns
• Tax Returns
• Liaising with clients, colleagues and third parties
• Company secretarial
• Some experience in an accountancy practice is essential
• Good systems knowledge, ideally with some exposure to cloud accounting software such as Xero or Quickbooks
• AAT qualified, or studier (study support on offer)
• Both full and part time candidates considered
This is a great opportunity to join a lovely firm with a lovely working environment.
Thank you for your interest.