ProTalent are currently working with a leading accountancy firm in Eastbourne to recruit an Accounts Technician / AAT studier to join their busy and successful office.
• A leading Sussex based firm with multiple offices
• A fantastic working environment and company culture
• Diverse and loyal client base
• Modern, proactive and forward thinking
• Successful training firm
• Producing accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
• Accounts production, bookkeeping, VAT Returns
• Tax computations
• Accruals and prepayments
• Liaising with clients and third parties
• Using a range of software
The Successful Applicant:
• Some practice experience already
• Comfortable preparing accounts for different entities
• Studying towards the AAT Qualification
• Good software skills
• Able to multi task and prioritise workload
An exciting opportunity to join a fabulous firm and really progress your career.
Thank you for your interest. To apply for this position, please do so through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.