ProTalent are working with a specialist accountancy practice in Edenbridge to recruit an Accounts Senior / Accounts Technician to join their successful team.
• A well established, small, friendly accountancy firm
• Friendly and happy work force
• Professional, successful and expert team
• Interesting, specialist and loyal client base
• Preparation of Limited Company Accounts and CT600’s for a large number of small and micro businesses.
• Online submission of Accounts to Companies House and HMRC.
• Completion of Director, Sole Trader and Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
• Formation of Limited Companies and new Registrations with HMRC.
• Maintaining client bookkeeping records and the completion of VAT Returns when required.
• Management Accounts preparation.
• Regular contact with new and existing clients in an advisory and supervisory role.
The Successful Applicant:
• AAT/ATT qualified individual (or ACA/ACCA)
• Recent and up to date experience of working in an accountancy practice
• As this is a client focused role you will need to be an excellent communicator, possess a wealth of patience, have a good understanding of small/micro business working practices and a real enthusiasm for working in a small practice environment.
• The ideal candidate will also have good sound knowledge of company and personal tax, along with experience of working on Sage, Xero, Quickbooks and Excel.
A wonderful opportunity to join a really lovely and successful accountancy firm and become part of a really fantastic team while working with an exciting and interesting client base.