ProTalent are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to specialize in Trusts & Estates within a leading independent Sussex firm.
• An extremely successful and reputable accountancy firm
• One of the larger accountancy firms on the Sussex coast
• A large, diverse and loyal client base
• Friendly offices and a fun, dynamic and really fabulous working environment
• Supportive and progressive firm
• Drafting trust and estate accounts to include cash analysis and investment schedules.
• Assisting the client manager with everyday trust and estate administration
• Drafting trust and estate tax returns and liaising with HM Revenue & Customs
• Setting up and maintaining client details
The Successful Applicant:
• Accountancy qualification, such as AAT
• Experience of accounts preparation in an accountancy practice
• Excellent attention to detail
• Able to work using own initiative and keep to deadlines
• Current working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel
• Willingness to develop technical knowledge by way of in-house training and external courses
• Previous experience of working within trusts and estates and dealing with self-assessment tax returns would be beneficial
Study support for the STEP Qualifications is on offer, together with a competitive salary and impressive benefits package.
An exciting opportunity to join a fabulous firm and really progress your career.
Thank you for your interest.