Audit & Accounts Manager
- Job Reference: J1112
- Date Posted: 10 September 2018
- Location: Brighton & Hove
- Salary: £37,500 to £47,000
- Sector: Accounting, All Accountancy Jobs, Audit, General Practice
- Job Type: Permanent
- Contact: Lydia Sinclair
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01273 491 852
ProTalent are currently working with a massively successful firm in Brighton to recruit a qualified audit and accounts senior/supervisor to join their team.
• Modern, proactive and forward thinking firm of accountants
• Lovely offices in Brighton
• Impressive client base
• Expert staff
• Wonderfully diverse and varied position
• Various audit assignments from planning to completion
• Accounts productions for a wide range of entities including charities and pension funds
• Tax compliance and advisory
• Building and maintaining client relationships
• Providing support to more junior members of the team
The successful applicant:
• Good all round general practice experience.
• Good experience of leading/reviewing audit engagements under FRS102.
• Charity and pension fund accounts experience would be helpful, but not essential.
• Experience of audit software such as CCH or Caseware would be an advantage.
• General VAT knowledge.
• Accounting software such as Xero, Sage & Iris.
• Good general IT skills including Excel.
• Limited company and corporation tax return preparation.
• Partnership accounts and partnership tax return preparation.
• R & D tax credit claims.
• Ability to communicate via email, letter and telephone to a high standard.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Excellent time management and ability to prioritise work.
• Proactive approach to work and dealing with clients.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Adaptable and willing to learn.
• Supervision of junior members of the team and reviewing their work.
• Responsible for own workload.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a wonderful firm and cement your career progression.
Thank you for your interest. To apply for this position, please do so through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.