- Job Reference: J900
- Date Posted: 12 July 2018
- Location: London
- Salary: £32,000 to £42,000
- Sector: All Accountancy Jobs, Audit, General Practice
- Job Type: Permanent
- Contact: Lydia Sinclair
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01273 491 852
Currently working with a well established, ambitious and dynamic Accountancy Practice based in North London who have a career opening for a newly qualified ACA or ACCA Audit Senior who has the potential to fast track with the support of managers and Partners within the firm.
Minimum 4 years Practice experience required.
The role requires you to: review work and assist with the training of junior staff, prepare statutory accounts (including consolidated accounts), produce corporation tax computations for limited companies, audits and other ad hoc duties.
You will be allowed to prove yourself and you will have Partner level access and client communications on a regular basis.
The organisation values its staff and offers excellent in-house and external training, plus the chance to work in a vibrant environment which will allow you to be developed and to take on greater responsibility.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
• Experienced within a small or medium sized practice.
• Have good working knowledge of UK GAAP and International Auditing Standards (UK and Ireland). Knowledge of IFRS useful but not essential
• Qualified ACA or ACCA.
• Prefer 70%/30% split of Audit and Accountancy work currently being carried out.
• Experience of leading both audits and non-audit assignments from planning to completion is essential.
• Experience of complex and group audits preferable.
• Experience in delegating and supervising team members on audit assignments.
• Delivering results and meeting client/Partner/Manager expectations.
To apply for this position, please do so directly through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.