ProTalent are looking to recruit a qualified accountant to join a hugely successful accountancy firm in Brighton as a Manager / Senior Manager
• A well established and growing accountancy firm with an impressive history of success
• Diverse, varied and exciting client base
• Offers all the services you would expect from a reputable accountancy firm
• Services include; accounts, audit, taxation, bookkeeping, payroll and more
• A lovely, friendly, fun, professional working environment
• Offices in London and Sussex
• Manage a diverse client portfolio
• Manage and mentor junior members of staff
• Provide accounting, business services and advisory services to clients
• Liaise with clients, colleagues and third parties
• Networking and business development
• Largely an accounts focused role but some audit and tax might come up from time to time
• Day to day management of the office
• Support the partner and work closely together to move the business forward
• Review the work completed by junior members of the team
The Successful Applicant:
• ACA/ACCA Qualified
• Minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience in an accountancy practice
• Accounts preparation for owner-managed SMEs
• Comfortable prioritising work and meeting strict deadlines
• Keen to progress their career forwards and take on some serious progression.
An exciting opportunity to join a fabulous firm and really progress your career.
Thank you for your interest.