ProTalent are looking to recruit a Part Time Accountant to join a friendly, well established accountancy firm in Mid Sussex.
A small independent Accountancy practice dedicated to high quality service and focus highly on clients, who range from one man enterprises to larger SMEs.
Seeking an accountant who wishes to be involved with the strategic growth and evolution of the fast-growing business.
Looking to recruit an experienced accountant, capable of running your own client base with compliance and year end capability. Technology capable with a range of software at their fingertips or the knowledge and understanding to learn new packages – particularly Keytime, Xero, Sage and of course Excel
Required Qualifications or equivalent:
A qualified or part qualified ACCA/FCCA or with equivalent experience
Essential personality skills:
• Independent worker
• Open minded
• Good with customers
• Great telephone manner
• Capable of giving knowledgeable and current advice
• Tech savvy
• Preparation of year end accounts
• Preparation of year end adjustments to submit to client
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Preparation of business reports
• Supervision of part-time accounts assistant
• Invoice generation, analysis and account reconciliation
• Liaison with clients
Thank you for your interest. To apply for this position, please do so through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.