ProTalent are looking to recruit a qualified Portfolio Manager for a leading accountancy firm on the Sussex coast.
• A well established, successful and continuous growth firm of accountants
• The firm offers the full range of accountancy services including accounts, audit, tax and business advisory, outsourcing and more
• A dynamic and professional team of accountants
• Impressive, diverse and loyal client base
• Encourages continued development for all staff
• Working closely with one of the partners to ensure delivery of high standards across the portfolio
• Accounts production for some of the more complex clients – including groups and consolidated accounts
• Reviewing work of junior members of the team
• Mentoring and supervising other members of the team
• Liaising with clients and third parties
• Networking and business development
• Business advisory work
The Successful Applicant:
• ACA/ACCA Qualified
• Minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience in an accountancy practice
• Accounts preparation for different entities
• Keen to progress and further their career
• Able to multi task and prioritise
An exciting opportunity to join a leading Sussex accountancy firm and really progress your career.
Thank you for your interest.