ProTalent are looking to recruit a qualified Portfolio Manager for a leading accountancy firm on the Sussex coast.
• A well established, successful and continuous growth firm of accountants
• The firm offers the full range of accountancy services including accounts, audit, tax and business advisory, outsourcing and more
• A dynamic and professional team of accountants
• Impressive, diverse and loyal client base
• Encourages continued development for all staff
• Working closely with one of the partners to ensure delivery of high standards across the portfolio
• Accounts production for some of the more complex clients – including groups and consolidated accounts
• Reviewing work of junior members of the team
• Mentoring and supervising other members of the team
• Liaising with clients and third parties
• Networking and business development
• Business advisory work
The Successful Applicant:
• ACA/ACCA Qualified
• Minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience in an accountancy practice
• Accounts preparation for different entities
• Keen to progress and further their career
• Able to multi task and prioritise
An exciting opportunity to join a leading Sussex accountancy firm and really progress your career.
Thank you for your interest. To apply for this position, please do so through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.