- Job Reference: J172
- Date Posted: 18 July 2018
- Location: Brighton
- Salary: £50,000 to £60,000
- Sector: Accounting, All Accountancy Jobs, Audit, General Practice
- Job Type: Permanent
- Contact: Lydia Sinclair
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01273 491 852
We are looking to recruit a qualified accountant to join a hugely successful accountancy firm in Brighton as a Senior Manager
Ambitious, smart and with the desire and ability to shape your own future.
• Brighton based with occasional London work
• Qualified 5+ years
• ACA preferred
• Well rounded general practice experience, ideally with some audit exposure
• Software preferred IRIS, Sage50
• Potential equity stake
• Manage Brighton office
• Excellent Salary plus benefits
Shape the future:
• Help develop operational capability of highly regarded Charities team to enable that division to continue to grow.
• Assist Managing Director and London Senior Manager to grow London practice through fee acquisition as well as organic growth.
• Take on some of Managing Directors portfolio.
• Provide management and technical support for Brighton staff.
• Strong technical with all round practice experience including audit and tax.
• Prepared to be hands on.
• Good communication skills to develop business through organic growth
• Effective management style with proven success in bringing on new talent.
• Strong eye for detail.
• Charity experience beneficial.
An exciting opportunity to join a fabulous firm and really progress your career.
Thank you for your interest.