We are looking to recruit a Tax Manager to join a well established, dynamic and successful firm of accountants with offices in Sussex and London.
The role of Tax Manger will be based in West Sussex.
• A well established, hugely successful accountancy firm with an outstanding reputation
• A large, diverse and loyal client base
• The firm offer all services you would expect from a leading firm
• Expert tax team already in place, looking for a Tax Manager to strengthen the team
• Personal and corporate tax compliance
• Tax planning and advisory work
• A client portfolio of Individuals and Limited Companies
• Managing tax compliance for HNWI, Sole Traders, Directors, Non-Domicile and Partnerships.
• Review and completion of Corporation Tax Returns
• Working on more complex tax matters, planning and assisting in HMRC investigations and enquiries.
• Research & Development claims.
• Advising and completion of ATED forms and Non-Resident Company Tax Returns for offshore companies.
• Statutory work to include share reorganisations, company purchase of own shares, assisting with director disputes.
The Successful Applicant:
• Ideally ACA/ACCA/CTA Qualified although Qualified by experience and ATT will be considered
• Happy managing own, varied client portfolio
• Able to manage and mentor more junior members of the team
• Happy dealing with clients, colleagues and third parties
• Able to manage own workload, prioritise and meet strict deadlines
• Solid tax experience essential
An exciting opportunity to join a fabulous firm and really progress your career.
Thank you for your interest. To apply for this position, please do so through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.