ProTalent are looking to recruit a Tax Semi Senior for a leading firm of accountants.
• A well established multi sited accountancy firm
• Offices in London and East Sussex
• Diverse and loyal client base
• A successful tax team based in the heart of Sussex offering a wide variety of work
• A friendly and pleasant working environment
• Request Tax Return information from the client or relevant parties.
• Prepare and generate Tax Returns using CCH software.
• Advise clients of their UK tax positions and liaising with HMRC as appropriate.
• Work within specified budgets, monitor WIP and raise bills in a timely fashion.
The Successful Applicant:
• Currently working in a tax department
• Experience of at least one year’s tax return cycle
• Confident and experienced to deal with tax compliance queries
• Competent using Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Exceptional attention to detail
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team
• ATT qualified
• Experience using CCH Personal Tax
• Ability to identify tax planning opportunities for clients
An exciting opportunity to join a fabulous firm and really progress your career and gain your professional tax qualifications. There’s an impressive benefits package on offer too for the successful applicant.
Thank you for your interest.