ProTalent are working with a multi sited accountancy firm to recruit a Personal Tax Senior.
• A long established and recently modernised accountancy firm
• A real focus on providing high levels of services for clients
• Loyal client base from a plethora of industries
• Progressive firm considering long term succession planning
• Personal tax work for a wide range of clients
• Both compliance and advisory work
• Including inheritance, capital gains, trusts and estates and more
• Tax planning
• Liaising with clients, HMRC and third parties
• Ensure all internal and external deadline are met
The Successful Applicant:
• Will have previous personal tax experience within an accountancy practice
• ATT/CTA Qualified or be keen to achieve these qualifications
• Be happy to undertake a mix of compliance and advisory work
• Capable of working with multiple clients and prioritising workload
This is a progressive role offering routes to Management and Partnership longer term.
An exciting opportunity to progress and further your career while taking ownership of your development and client portfolio.
Thank you for your interest. To apply for this position, please do so through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.