ProTalent are currently working with a successful multi-sited accountancy practice to recruit a Xero Consultant.
This is a really exciting role which will involve spending the majority of your time helping clients move from their existing accounting system across to Xero software. This will include assisting with conversions, set-up, training and any queries that may arise. Existing clients will also need support on a pro-active basis.
You are likely to spend a large part of your time visiting clients to provide support. The flexibility to work from home with be considered at other times, and/or hot desking at the office.
• Own car & willing to travel
• Xero expertise obviously preferred but not essential
• Solid bookkeeping skills and experience are essential
• AAT qualification desired or qualified by experience to a similar level (i.e. basic awareness of accounts preparation)
• Excellent communication skills
• Sound IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Office
• Willingness to promote the firm and its Xero offering at networking events and exhibitions from time to time
Laptop and mobile will be provided for this position.
Thank you for your interest.