ProTalent are currently working with an ambitious and successful accountancy firm to recruit an AAT Trainee.
- Successful and ambitious accountancy firm with offices in London and Brighton
- Vibrant and dynamic team
- Great working environment
- Brilliant and well rounded work experience on offer
- Apprenticeship with day release to study for fully funded AAT qualification.
- For successful candidates the role presents a path to qualify as a Chartered Accountant within the firm.
- Learn all aspects of an accountancy practice and further own career.
- Key team member based in Brighton office.
- Training in advanced bookkeeping and accounts production.
- Training in Sage Accounting and Xero accounting software
Financial administration Electronic Document Management.
Hard copy filing.
Companies House Filing client documents with the Registrar of Companies.
Bookkeeping Using Sage Accounting, Xero and Excel preparing client books from source documents.
Completing and filing VAT returns on behalf of clients.
Payroll Preparing basic payroll for clients.
Audit Support audit department in preparation of files.
Be a member of the audit teams which go on client site audit visits.
Client Liaison Communicating with clients by telephone and email regarding their accounting matters.
General office duties in the Brighton office.
The successful applicant:
- Personable with the desire to get involved in a bright and busy office.
- At least 1.yrs experience in an accountancy practice
- Minimum GCSE but preferably A level qualified
- Professional individual with good attention for detail.
- Software experience would include Xero/Sage, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Good communicator both oral and written.
Thank you for your interest.