- Job Reference: 00000205-1
- Date Posted: 10 March 2020
- Recruiter: ProTalent
- Location: Heathfield
- Salary: £15,000 to £20,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Full study support
- Sector: Accounting, All Accountancy Jobs, General Practice
- Job Type: Permanent
- Contact: Lydia Sinclair
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01273 491 852
ProTalent are currently working with a well established accountancy firm with offices in the heart of Sussex to recruit an Accounts Technician or Trainee Accounts Technician.
Our client are qualified accountants and tax advisers based in Heathfield, East Sussex, providing a wide range of accountancy and taxation services to meet the specific needs of their professional clients.
Clients are from wide ranging industries and vary in size from start-ups and sole traders through to SME’s and limited companies with significant turnover.
Due to continued growth, this friendly and professional team are seeking an enthusiastic and career focused Trainee or Accounts Technician, with a strong work ethic and a desire to pursue a career within an accountancy practice. The successful candidate will enjoy a varied role with on the job training, as well as day release through to achieving the full AAT qualification. All AAT Levels will be considered.
• Draft and prepare accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and LLP’s.
• Draft Statutory Accounts for limited companies.
• Assist with the independent examination and verification of client accounts and records.
• Assist in the production of personal tax returns.
• Prepare draft tax computations and Corporation Tax returns.
• Statutory work on company registers.
• Assist with HMRC enquiries.
• Preparation of Management Accounts.
• The ideal candidate will be:
• Polite and punctual with a positive attitude to learning new skills.
• Numerically literate with a keen eye for detail.
• Computer literate with the ability to use MS Office and accounting software packages to input, amend, query and extract data.
• Familiar with some Accountancy packages such as Xero, QuickBooks, Sage and Payroll.
• Discreet with confidential client and practice information.
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm
Thank you for your interest.