Are you looking to level up your career? Have you got 4-5 years experience within an accountancy firm and looking to build on that?
We are working with a small but perfectly formed accountancy firm in the centre of Manchester to hire an Accounts Senior to join their amazing team.
My clients are looking to recruit someone who is taking the next step up in their career from supervisory level to a management position. There is a lot of scope to mould this role around the individual and their career progression aspirations and therefore plenty of flexibility for you to make this role your own and play a significant contribution in the growth of the business and be rewarded accordingly.
- be working with a wide variety of businesses supported by a diverse and well qualified group of individuals at varying stages in their career
- be responsible for developing them into your team alongside planned further recruitment
- work with clients directly
- be responsible for your own portfolio with the support of the partner/owner undertaking the usual array of accountancy services to a high standard.
- contribute to the day to day management of the firm
- support the development and appraisals of your colleagues.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is newly qualified with ACCA/ACA, or have a small number of exams left.They will be an enthusiastic and energetic person used to producing work to a high standard in a proactive manner, as well as be confident and have excellent communication skills.
The salary offered is upwards of £32,000 (DOE). This firm have a great culture and enjoy casual dress, flexible start times and an early finish on a Friday! Giving you great work / life balance in an environment that you'll love to learn in.
Sounds like you? Contact Rahema at ProTalent to discuss in more detail.