ProTalent are currently working with a successful and well-established accountancy practice in Ipswich to recruit a new Accounts & Audit Semi-Senior.
This is the perfect role for someone who has had enough of the rat-race of a large corporate and wants a friendlier, less pressured environment within a firm with a strong, positive ethos.
- Well known and well-respected medium “all-round” accountancy firm
- Offer a broad range of accounting and business advisory services
- Forward thinking and embrace technology
- Great working environment
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Free Parking
- Pension scheme entitlement to comply with auto enrolment
- Training support, Internal progression and career development
- Life insurance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Limited Company statutory accounts and corporation tax computations
- Preparation of VAT returns and book keeping
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assist in the planning, testing and completion of Audit assignments
- Preparation of larger sole-trader and partnership accounts
- Preparing Business Tax and Capital Allowance computations
- Dealing with general client queries
- AAT qualified and/or ACA/ACCA part qualified essential or qualified by experience.
- Experience of working in a mixed audit and accounts role within a firm of Chartered /Chartered Certified Accountants essential
- Knowledge of Sage/Xero and Quickbooks and CCH software will be an advantage
- Team player with friendly, approachable and positive professional outlook.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work to tight deadline
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to new advancement in technology