ProTalent are working with an ambitious Chartered Accountancy practice with offices in Brighton and London looking to expand by acquisition and organic growth.
Their clients are across all sectors with a strong charity presence, and a large base amongst ecommerce sites as well as other young growing businesses
They are looking for a Team Leader for their Accounting team
If you are you ambitious, smart and have the desire and ability to shape your own future? Please read on
- This is a Brighton based position with occasional travel to London
- Qualified recently or QBE. ACA pref.
- All rounder with tax experience.
- Support a small team.
- Software preferred IRIS, Sage50, Xero.
- Clear route to Partnership
- Help develop operational capabilities of highly regarded accounting teams to enable division to continue on their journey of growth
- Assist Directors and Senior Managers to grow practice through fee acquisition as well as organic growth.
- Take on your own portfolio.
- Provide management and hands on technical support for Brighton team.
- Preparing statutory accounts in compliance with FRS102
- Charity SORP
- Computing and preparing Corporation Tax returns.
- Managing and reviewing jobs prepared by junior staff likely to include Management accounts VAT returns Year end accounts Self assessment tax returns
- Can demonstrate strong technical ability with all round practice experience including tax,
- Prepared to be hands on.
- Good communication skills to develop business through organic growth.
- Effective management style with proven success in identifying and progressing new talent.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong eye for detail.
Thank you for your interest.