General Practice Manager / Bury St Edmunds / £40 – 55K
If you’re looking to take the next step in your Practice career and you want a firm that gives you a fantastic environment to develop and progress in, this is the role for you.
- Are you an established Manager looking for a change or a friendly environment?
- Are you looking to take your first step into a management position?
- Are you looking for a fulfilling role at a growing firm with a fantastic local reputation?
- Are you looking for genuine flexible and hybrid working?
The firm has a strong reputation in the area and is the largest General Practice in Bury St Edmunds. With a refreshing approach to accountancy, you’ll be trusted to work with your clients and deliver on time. You will be working within a great team and helping to develop juniors whilst working closely with the Directors and senior stakeholders.
The firm has an outstanding reputation with exciting expansion plans over the next 12 months. This is truly a great environment to work in, within an open-plan office that is light, modern, and fresh. On offer is a competitive salary, hybrid working, 25 days holiday, private health care and a solid a progression plan
- allowing you to focus on furthering your career without having to compromise your work / life balance.
The location is ideal – with parking available and a short walk to all the local amenities and facilities. You will feel welcomed and energized on arrival and can see the progression colleagues have enjoyed in the firm.
Culture is a critical focus for the firm, and they ensure that the business is open and transparent. They operate a truly flexible and hybrid way of working – trusting the team to get the job done within core hours. You can start early and finish early, or start late and finish late, whatever suits you.
If you’re not afraid to ask questions, get involved with developing juniors and are hungry to develop, this is the ideal role for you.
What you’ll get
The firm offer an attractive reward and benefits package which you can tailor to suit your needs.
- Flexible and remote working alongside a culture that promotes work / life balance
- Commitment to continued learning & development
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance up to 4x salary and contribution towards the Firm’s pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
What you’ll need
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified in either ACCA or ACA
- Have 12 months experience in a Client/Business Advisory role
- Be able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen