ProTalent are currently working with a successful and well-established accountancy practice in Chipping Norton to recruit a new Accounts Senior on a permanent basis.
Our client are a well-established Chartered Accountants with over 100 years of history, based in Chipping Norton, north Oxfordshire. They pride themselves on offering their clients a personal, high-quality service. As a result of continued growth, they are now looking for an Accounts Senior to join the team.
The Accounts Senior role itself will include:
- preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies (of varying sizes)
- Look after and manage a wide-ranging portfolio of clients and work closely with the portfolio director
- Previous experience of managing a portfolio is essential, and being able to turn a hand to a variety of tasks
- preparation of corporation tax returns
- preparation of self-assessment tax returns
- preparation of management accounts
- dealing with day-to-day queries from clients in an efficient and timely manner
The ideal Accounts Senior candidate will be:
- either qualified by experience or ACA/ACCA qualified (open to QBE candidates too)
- trusted to self-motivate and use their own initiative
- able to be flexible in order to meet deadlines
- able to work as a team
The ideal Accounts Senior candidate will also have:
- practice sector experience at a senior level (minimum 5 years)
- experience in dealing with accounting and tax requirements for SME clients
- the ability to work quickly and efficiently
- excellent communication skills
As an Accounts Senior, you will receive:
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays plus occasional ad hoc free days.
- Quarterly staff events (covid permitting).
- Friendly team
- Wide range of clients
- Pension scheme
- Full time hours are 35.75
- Hybrid working
Thank you for your interest in this Accounts Senior vacancy – get in touch!
- Telephone: 0118 2081 632
- WhatsApp: 0750 7266 255
- Email: email@example.com