- Job Reference: J921
- Date Posted: 21 October 2019
- Recruiter: ProTalent Limited
- Location: East Grinstead
- Salary: £26,000 to £32,000
- Sector: Accounting, All Accountancy Jobs, General Practice
- Job Type: Permanent
- Contact: Lydia Sinclair
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01273 491 852
ProTalent are currently working with a well established accountancy practice based In Edenbridge who are looking to recruit an Accounts Senior.
You will be responsible for:
• Preparation and completion of accounts/audits at client’s premises or offices based for director or managerial review
• Amendment and updating of file following director or manager review
• Completion of periodic and statutory accounts for a wide range of clients
• Completion of accounts/audit preparation programmes
• Bookkeeping and/or VAT return work when required
• Completion of money laundering documentation
• Prepare Financial Reporting Review and Benchmarking reports
• Identify possible improvements to client systems
• Prepare business tax computations (corporate and non-corporate)
• Identify disallowable expenditure
• Prepare P11D’s
• Assist/prepare draft personal tax computations
This role will suit someone that is comfortable in all aspects of general practice accountancy and perhaps is working their way through their professional qualifications. Full study support is available if required.
The successful candidate will have solid practice experience and be looking to further their career within a reputable accountancy firm.
To apply for this position, please do so directly through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.