Accounts & Tax Manager
- Job Reference: 00000107-1
- Date Posted: 28 February 2019
- Recruiter: ProTalent
- Location: Brighton & Hove
- Salary: £40,000 to £45,000
- Sector: Accounting, All Accountancy Jobs, General Practice, Outsourcing/Bookkeeping/Management Accounts, Tax
- Job Type: Permanent
- Contact: Lydia Sinclair
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01273 491 852
ProTalent are currently working with an extremely reputable accountancy firm to recruit an Accounts Manager to join their team in Hove.
• An extremely successful, well established accountancy practice
• An impressive client base made up of diverse and loyal clients
• Professional and expert
• Offices in the heart of Hove
To prepare and manage the accounts and tax work for a variety of clients including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, reporting directly to Partners.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Prepare and manage sole trader and partnership accounts and self assessment tax returns from prime records on Iris software.
• Prepare and manage limited company accounts and corporation tax returns on Iris software from prime records.
• Liaise directly with clients to obtain the necessary information to complete company accounts and tax returns in a timely manner to meet filing and payment deadlines.
• Carry out practice management activities e.g. WIP control, client billing etc.
• Identify ways to develop relationships with clients and deliver added value.
• Achieve team and individual budgets.
• Maintain the highest technical and professional standard.
• Provide additional help and guidance to clients as required.
• Coach, train and develop junior staff.
• Strong practice background with exposure to both accounts and tax
• ACA or ACCA qualified
• Ambitious and keen to progress
• Commercially astute ad business minded
This is a great opportunity to join a leading firm and really catapult your career forwards.
Thank you for your interest.