ProTalent are currently working with one of the largest accountancy firms in the area to recruit a new Accounts Assistant for their Chichester office.
- • International accountancy firm which includes a network of offices across the south east
- • Provide services to dynamic businesses, not for profit, start-ups and large corporate companies among others
- • Services include accountancy, business advisory and financial services
- • Outstanding reputation
- • Ongoing training and development
- • Fabulous office culture across the business
As an Outsourcing and Accounts Assistant you will provide bookkeeping and outsourcing services to clients, and also be involved with the firm’s projects for advising clients on the best way to keep their accounting records
To assist the team with outsourced bookkeeping, management accounts and statutory accounts preparation as they look at new, more dynamic ways of working with clients.
- • Accounts production
- • Bookkeeping
- • Preparation of management reports
- • Assist clients and businesses to setup their books onto cloud accounting packages
- • Provide training and guidance on how to record transactions
- • Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- • Working with online APPS
The successful applicant:
- • Will have experience working in accountancy practice
- • AAT Qualified or studying towards the AAT Qualification
- • Knowledge of Xero, Sage and Quickbooks would be helpful
Thank you for your interest.