ProTalent are working with a specialist accountancy practice in Edenbridge to recruit an Accounts Senior / Accounts Technician to join their team.
• A well established, small, friendly accountancy firm
• Friendly and happy work force
• Professional, successful and expert team
• Interesting, specialist and loyal client base
• Preparation of accounts for sole traders and a large number of small and micro businesses.
• Online submission of Accounts to Companies House and HMRC.
• Completion of Director, Sole Trader and Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
• Formation of Limited Companies and new Registrations with HMRC.
• Maintaining client bookkeeping records and the completion of VAT Returns when required.
• Regular contact with new and existing clients in an advisory and supervisory role.
The Successful Applicant:
• AAT qualified or part qualified
• Recent and up to date experience of working in an accountancy practice
• As this is a client focused role you will need to be an excellent communicator, possess a wealth of patience, have a good understanding of small/micro business working practices and a real enthusiasm for working in a small practice environment.
• The ideal candidate will also have good sound knowledge of company and personal tax, along with experience of working on Sage, Xero, Quickbooks and Excel.
A wonderful opportunity to join a really lovely and successful accountancy firm and become part of a really fantastic team while working with an exciting and interesting client base.
Thank you for your interest. To apply for this position, please do so through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.
We will endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours.
Thank you for your interest.