Due to continued growth my client is looking to recruit an Accounts Technician/Semi Senior for their office in Tenterden. This is a great opportunity for someone with good solid Practice experience to grow in an established firm with offices across Kent & Sussex.
- Preparation of sole trade, partnership and company accounts from client records
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Preparation of tax computations
- Preparation and submission of company tax returns
- AAT part-qualified/qualified with a minimum of 3 years' practice experience.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Good Microsoft Office skills. Knowledge of IRIS would be beneficial but not required
- This is a Full Time position with Hybrid working, two days in the office.
Thank you for your interest.