ProTalent are currently working with an independent boutique accountancy practice based in Reading looking to recruit an Accounts Trainee.
- An independent boutique accountancy practice, with ambitious growth plans.
- Friendly and supportive team culture built around values of collaboration, respect, innovation and expertise.
- Diverse clients that range from private clients to owner-managed businesses and large international groups.
- Building productive working relationships with clients and internally
- Using accounting software to provide accurate reporting for Managers, Partners and clients
- Maintaining client confidentiality and ensuring data security at all times
- Producing financial accounts in accordance with FRS 102 1A and FRS 105 as well as sole trader accounts
- Preparing partnership accounts
The successful applicant:
- You must have at least 12 months’ experience working in a UK accountancy practice
- Educated to A Level or equivalent
- AAT qualified or part qualified
- Medical practice experience would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong IT skills and able to pick up new software packages very quickly
- A positive, confident and proactive attitude
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight timeframes with high quality output
- Enjoy working as part of a team and self-motivated
- CCH experience would be an advantage
- You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including generous holiday allowance, pension, life assurance and a fantastic retail discount scheme
- Holiday trading – the ability to buy/sell holiday to fit your lifestyle
- Flexible working
- If required, full funding and support to complete the AAT qualification, including study leave and time off for exams
- Exposure to a wide range of clients across many industry sectors
- A wellbeing programme with regular events and activities focused on your physical and mental wellbeing
- An experienced manager to support your development and provide day to day guidance
- A modern, refurbished, open plan office
- A comprehensive induction and a dedicated buddy to help you get up to speed during your first few