Are you a newly qualified Accountant looking to progress your career in the successful Media Industry focussed team of this accountancy firm based in fantastic offices in Soho, Central London?
Then read on! They offer big corporate experience with the more hands-on SME feel. A rapidly growing, independent firm of Chartered Accountants and business advisor, they focus on providing superior tax, accounting, and consulting services by implementing practical solutions for our clients’ diverse needs. They have a proactive approach aiming to continuously innovate using the latest technology to develop their teams and grow the business.
You will also be working with a wide range of clients, from big corporates, investors in the world of film and media, to smaller owner/manager businesses which sets the firm worlds apart from your traditional accountancy firms. The role of Assistant Manager will be based in the Soho office and will see you work in a team dedicated to servicing clients based in the Film and Television Industry.
Your main responsibilities as Assistant Manager will include:
- Working with your manager in ensuring the financial outsourcing for a portfolio of clients is completed in a timely manner, ensuring all monthly, quarterly and year end deliverables are met including VAT returns, Net Asset Valuation of Investment Funds and Statutory accounts.
- Liaising with and presenting financial information directly to the client(s) on a regular basis.
- Learning to lead and develop a team, including managing performance, setting goals and ongoing training through mentoring and following our tailored leadership program.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested.
To be successful in this Assistant Manager role, you will have the following:
- Newly qualified accountant
- Experience working in a practice environment
- Experience meeting multiple deadlines
- Strong knowledge of accounting fundamentals
The new open plan offices in Soho are a 5-minute walk from Oxford Circus. They offer a competitive starting salary and a range of generous benefits including non-contributory private medical insurance and 25 days holiday increasing by one day per years’ service up to a maximum of 30 days and an opportunity to buy/sell a further 5 days holiday.
They also have flexible working starting any time between 8.30 to 9.30 with a 7.5 hr working day. Flexibility once you have passed your 3 months’ probation to work 3 days in the office and 2 from home.
If this is ticking your boxes, then please APPLY NOW! We believe this Assistant Manager role is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join the brilliant team of professionals, both newly qualified and experienced, together with fresh, young talent within a fun and vibrant environment!