A leading national audit, tax, advisory and risk firm with global reach and local expertise. This company prides itself on looking after their people, whether you’re working in corporate tax, statutory audit or you’re a marketing or HR specialist, they invest in their people to help them be the best they can be.
Recovery Solutions is the insolvency team - It is a national team with significant experience in all aspects of recovery work, dealing with both corporate and personal matters. The partners have developed a large network of business contacts and professional advisors, which include bankers, solicitors and accountants. In many instances, their professional advice has led to the rescue, in whole or in part, of on-going businesses, with the protection of employment for members of staff. The work ranges from dealing with family-run businesses to large PLCs.
Regularly reviews overall goals and workload of self and more junior team members to focus and reprioritise as necessary
- To support the existing management team.
- Make optimum use of resources and time.
- Have a clear understanding of and follow procedures and processes at all times.
- Identify the need for and sources of further information to exercise technical judgment.
- Highlight any potential problem areas early on.
- Work to improve technical knowledge and applies outcomes of learning experiences to real situations.
- Use technical skills and judgement to analyse situations.
- Apply technical assessment in order to make judgments leading to appropriate recommendations.
- Provide coaching & support on technical matters to more junior team members.
- Actively seeks advice of experts as needed.
- Seek to become an expert in area.
- Communicate clearly using the most appropriate means.
Purpose of role
As a JIEB or CPI qualified assistant manager in Recovery Solutions you will be required to lead teams on a range of insolvency assignments. This role requires particular specialism in corporates.
You will assist with the management of the Recovery Solution team of Administrators and Trainees and you will work with and lead others to achieve common goals. motivating others, resolving any disputes and adapting your communication style to meet the needs of the Recovery Solutions team.
You will demonstrate our core values in everything you do - attention to quality, professionalism, integrity, approachability and relationships. You will seek opportunities to grow and develop your own networks with colleagues in other teams as well as seeking an understanding of the bigger picture beyond your own team or area of responsibility.
You will be required to adapt to different ways of working and changes to a plan. You must be able to think on your feet and flex according to the need of the situation. You will demonstrate the ability to overcome obstacles and challenges, whilst working under pressure, to hit a deadline/client need.
You will be JIEB or CPI qualified.
You will have at least 5 years all round insolvency experience to include ‘day one’ experience of Administrations together with experience of dealing with all types of insolvency assignments from ‘cradle to grave’.