ProTalent are currently working with a Top 20 multi sited accountancy practice to recruit an Audit & Accounts Senior/Semi Senior in their Maidstone office.
Due to the continued growth in their Audit client base, they are looking for an ambitious individual who has already established experience within auditing, and is looking to develop this area further. This role will be most suited to someone who thrives under challenge, is delivery focused, enjoys accountability, has a 'can-do’ attitude and is looking to improve his/her skills and competencies through self-development.
- Plan and perform audits leading a team
- Obtain background data for audit planning.
- Prepare & review financial statements.
- Prepare corporation tax computations.
- Draft Management letters and reports.
- Ensure time budgets are maintained.
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships.
- Supervise and assist junior staff.
- Liaise with other departments in order to efficiently and effectively complete jobs.
- Be a team player and actively partake in technical training sessions.
- ACA or ACCA qualified or working towards these qualifications.
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with staff and clients.
- An aptitude for teamwork and problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Looking for long term career enhancement and desire to train and undertake new experiences.
Thank you for your interest.