We are currently working with a successful independent accountancy firm to recruit Part or Fully Qualified ACA Accountants for blended audit & accounts roles to join their office in Central London.
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, analytical with an attention to detail, and logical thinkers helping clients achieve their goals and objectives. Being a strong team player is critical, with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support client’s goals.
In your role, you will:
- Senior a sizeable portfolio of audit clients.
- Project manage client work and oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion.
- Lead onsite audit teams, preparing and reviewing financial statements and updating clients.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating managers on progress.
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Constantly strive to push yourself knowing you are supported at every stage.
Our client is able to offer support, coaching and feedback from a diverse background of people. They offer opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career together with freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you.
Ideally you will have experience within UK GAAP/ IFRS and ongoing ACA studies.