ProTalent are currently working with a leading accountancy Practice based in Brighton looking to recruit an Audit and Accounts Specialist.
- Leading Accountancy Practice based in Brighton
- Varied and loyal client base
- Forward thinking Practice.
- Study support available towards ACA/ACCA
- Organise and run a portfolio of 100-200 clients
- Ensuring all portfolio submissions and deadlines are met
- Preparation of financial statements for Limited companies, LLPs, Charities and management service companies
- Preparation of corporation, personal and partnership tax computations and returns
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Keeping up to date with the latest tax and accounting laws, rules and regulations
- Advise clients of all upcoming & necessary changes in accountancy and tax to ensure effective planning & execution resulting in the most beneficial outcome for clients.
- Communicate at all levels internally and externally
- Develop ongoing, effective relationships with clients, liaising in person and via electronic correspondence.
- Providing support and guidance to junior members of the team.
- Audit experience, dealing in planning, fieldwork and completion as required
The successful applicant:
- Previous experience working in an accountancy practice
- Previous Audit experience
- Relevant accounting/bookkeeping qualifications or qualified by experience
- Good working knowledge & experience of accounting software, in particular Sage & Xero.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Great people and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work accurately and analyse a range of financial information
- Great work ethic and eye for detail
Thank you for your interest.