ProTalent are currently working with a leading accountancy Practice based in Bicester looking to recruit an Audit and Accounts Senior.
- Leading Accountancy Practice based in Bicester
- Varied and loyal client base
- Preparation of annual accounts for companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Review of accounts work carried out by junior colleagues
- Assisting in the training of junior colleagues
- Assisting more senior members of staff on Audit
- Planning and attending audit assignments and directing the work of the audit team.
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Liaising with colleagues and building productive working relationships.
- Liaising frequently with clients and helping resolve their queries
- Liaising regularly with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Preparation of Corporation tax returns
- Preparation of Self Assessment returns
- Other tax matters such as R&D claims, share schemes etc.
The successful applicant:
- Educated to A Level or higher
- Be AAT qualified, QBE or part qualified ACCA/ACA.
- Have at least 3 years UK practice experience including audit experience
- Have a confident and positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be ambitious and used to working to deadlines
- Have great communication skills, verbal and written
- Fully fluent in English, verbal and written