Senior / Semi Senior - Audit and Accounts
Location: Colchester, Essex
ProTalent is representing a well-established and reputable chartered accountancy firm, who are seeking a qualified or part qualified accountant to join their Audit and Accounts team in their Colchester office. The successful candidate will work closely with a range of business clients to provide a broad range of audit and accounts services, as well as have the opportunity to progress their career within a growing and dynamic firm.
- Preparation of year-end statutory accounts under FRS 102 1A and FRS 102.
- Preparation of draft corporation tax computations.
- Preparation of monthly or quarterly management accounts and VAT returns.
- Work closely with junior members of staff, helping them develop, mentoring and training them as well as delegating and reviewing their work.
- Assist with the audit process including planning, fieldwork and completion.
- Assist clients with queries.
- Qualified or Part Qualified (ACA/ACCA) with at least 2-3 years of practice experience.
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills.
- Professional approach to clients and colleagues.
- Firm commitment to providing top quality client service.
- Experience of Microsoft applications is essential.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
The firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package, full CPD support, and opportunities for career progression within the firm. This is a great opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual who is looking to further their career in a supportive and dynamic environment.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV or contact Haidee