Audit Assistant - Permanent
ProTalent is recruiting for an Audit Assistant to join a busy and highly reputable accountancy Practice in Hertford. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and meticulously organised individual who is keen to develop their experience in public practice.
- Undertaking audit field work for a varied client base
- Providing direction to Audit Seniors and supporting junior personnel
- Handling enquiries on technical issues
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Managing and reporting audit assignments
- Preparing and revising accounting documents
Requirements and skills
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant
- Minimum of 2 years previous relevant experience in audit/meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Good level of computer literacy
- Understanding of tax legislation
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
You will have the opportunity to develop your Audit skills further in a well-respected practice dealing with a variety of clients. You will receive an impressive remuneration package and have many benefits associated with a successful audit firm such as pension, holiday pay, income protection and flexible working.
We look forward to hearing from you and hope this role will provide you with the chance to start or progress your career in Audit.