ProTalent are working with a renowned Top 10 accountancy and business advisory firm with offices both nationally and internationally.
Audit is their largest service line nationally, and they are growing! They provide comprehensive Audit services to clients ranging from OMBs, through to large listed PLCs.
Are you ambitious? Do you want to feel heard and recognised? Do you want to work closely with your clients, building lasting relationships which allow you to make a real contribution? Do you enjoy variety, and to be challenged? Do you want to see your efforts rewarded and to be continually developed? Their culture is their greatest strength, and as an Assistant Manager they will support your development in both the technical and leadership skills required to continue to progress in your career.
About the job
In this role, you will provide on-site management of each assignment in an efficient and effective manner. To help ensure that the clients receive a quality service in all aspects.
Key responsibilities include;
- Lead the onsite audit team, supervising more junior team members and liaising with senior members of client finance team on a day-to-day basis to ensure the assignment is completed as per the agreed terms
- Review financial statements and prepare audit reporting for presentation to those charged with governance
- Attendance at planning and clearance meetings
- Ensure assurance quality at all times and compliance with the firm’s procedures
- Reporting to assignment manager, and liaising directly with the director/partner responsible for the engagement
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders, identifying any contentious issues and putting forward a proposed solution
- Candidates must be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Previous experience of carrying out Audit related tasks as requested by the Audit Manager.
- Proven experience in client handling
- Proven experience in producing high quality Audits
The Client works hard to create an environment where their people can make a difference - to themselves, their career, their teams, and to the success of the firm and clients. They support all their people to work flexibly, to manage their family and other responsibilities alongside their work commitments; they believe this is key to achieving an inspiring and fulfilling working environment.
Thank you for your interest.