Audit Assistant Manager, Top 10, London
We are searching for an experienced Audit Assistant Manager to join a great and extremely successful team in London.
There has never been a more exciting time to pursue a career in Audit within the Top 10. The service line within this firm is growing rapidly, and with that growth comes an opportunity to develop your skills and technical knowledge.
A diverse client base, spanning a wide range of industries and sectors, as an Assistant Manager in the Audit department, you will lead Audit assignments across a diverse portfolio of clients across a wide range of industries. If you have passion and ambition, and you would like to continue to build upon your existing skills and experience, we would love to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include;
- Lead the onsite audit team, supervising more junior team members and liaising with senior members of client finance team on a day-to-day basis to ensure the assignment is completed as per the agreed terms
- Review financial statements and prepare audit reporting for presentation to those charged with governance
- Attendance at planning and clearance meetings
- Ensure assurance quality at all times and compliance with the firm’s procedures
- Reporting to assignment manager, and liaising directly with the director/partner responsible for the engagement
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders, identifying any contentious issues and putting forward a proposed solution
- Candidates must be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Previous experience of carrying out Audit related tasks as requested by the Audit Manager.
- Proven experience in client handling
- Proven experience in producing high quality Audits
Thank you for your interest.