Audit Assistant Manager - Corporate Services
Location: Bury St Edmunds or Ipswich
We are recruiting on behalf of our client, a leading accountancy firm in East Anglia, for an experienced Corporate Services (Audit) Assistant Manager. The role offers a great opportunity to further develop your accounting skills and expand your external profile.
As the successful candidate, you will be ICAEW/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience, with recent UK practice experience. You will be overseeing day-to-day work on client engagements, leading audit assignments, and managing multiple engagements simultaneously while also taking a lead on client contact.
- Overseeing day-to-day work on client engagements
- Leading audit assignments
- Reviewing assignments and working papers
- Client interaction
- Participating in networking and building client relationships
- Monitoring engagement profitability
Skills and Experience required:
- ICAEW/ACCA qualified or QBE, with recent UK practice-based experience
- Thorough knowledge of audit work
- Good all-round knowledge of audit and accounting software packages
- Proven background in effectively managing a client portfolio
- Articulate and confident communicator, both orally and written
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
In addition to competitive salary and benefits package, including hybrid working, fantastic pension scheme, free parking, and more, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse client portfolio, from small businesses to large international groups, and charities.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced team, please apply now with your CV or contact Haidee