Pro Talent is currently working with a Top 10 Accountancy Practice looking to recruit within their Audits team.
- Chartered accountancy practice in the heart of the city.
- Clients ranging from large listed coroporates and SME's to individuals, their families and their businesses.
- Ranked in the top 10 Auditors in the UK.
- Efficiently managing your time to ensure your client portfolio is properly serviced and work is completed in a timely manner.
- Identifying business opportunities from existing clients and supporting initiatives to develop new business opportunities including attending and organising network events.
- Managing all stages of the audit and advising the partner on audit opinion.
- Anticipating significant accounting issues based on experience and knowledge of other companies; being proactive in recommending solutions to these issues.
- Advising clients on all financial reporting issues with reference to other specialists where necessary.
The successful candidate will require:
- ACCA or ACA, or equivalent, qualified.
- Detailed working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and FRS 102 preferred.
- Proven skills in managing a portfolio of clients; and substantial external commercial auditing experience with at least 2-3 years post qualification experience.
Thank you for your interest.