ProTalent are working with an ambitious Chartered Accountancy practice with offices in Brighton and London, who are looking to expand by acquisition and organic growth.
Their clients are across all sectors with a strong charity presence, and a large base amongst e-commerce sites as well as other young growing businesses.
They are looking for an ambitious Audit Manager/Supervisor who is keen to progress to Partnership/ RI status in the next 2-4 years.
If you are you ambitious, smart and have the desire and ability to shape the future of this firm, this could be the opportunity for you.
- Brighton based position with occasional travel to London
- ACA qualification required, with strong audit management experience and the ability to gain R.I. status
- You will support a team, aiding their progression and growth
- Clear route to partnership
- Auditing limited companies and charities
- Reviewing statutory accounts and Corporation Tax returns
- Can demonstrate strong technical ability within audit
- Prepared to be hands on
- ACA qualified - 2 years+ post-qualification
- Good communication skills to develop business through organic growth
- Effective management style and organisational skills
Call Dominique to hear more on 01273 491852 or email Dominique@protalent.co