ProTalent are currently working with a Top 20 firm of accountants who are looking for a passionate & talented Part-Qualified Audit Senior to join their growing & dynamic firm in one of their Surrey offices.
- This Top 20 Firm is providing a #BrighterThinking approach, going the extra mile to keep clients on-track to achieve their personal and business objectives.
- As a leading UK accountancy & advisory firm they have a passion for advising entrepreneurs and SMEs through their sector-led teams.
- They apply the same principles to individuals within the firm. Their people are ambitious, self-motivated and encouraged to develop their skill set and realise their potential.
- Operating out of a network of offices across the South East.
- Planning, execution and completion of audits reporting to managers and partners
- Preparation of accounts, reports and other assignments as required
- Co-ordinate planning at clients including liaising with relevant departments within the firm
- Communicating and building relationships with clients and related third parties
- Leading on-site audit teams and completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget
- Business development including promoting the firm and its services to the existing client base and prospects
- Development and supervision of trainees
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Studying towards ACA / ACCA qualification with the professional/ applied skills stage completed
- Minimum 18 months experience in Audit and Assurance within an accountancy practice
- Experience of preparing accounts in accordance with UK GAAP
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills with senior staff and clients
- Motivated to take responsibility of the role and maintain a high level of quality service across
Thank you for your interest.