Audit Semi Senior / £45 - £55k / Peterborough
Are you looking for a Top 10 Accountancy role based in Cambridge? Do you want to qualify and become a fully-fledged accountant, with Top 10 experience on your CV?
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is ACA/ACCA finalist or qualified looking to take a step up in their audit career. Or somebody who is already a Senior Auditor looking for a different culture or environment.
The company have a friendly and inclusive culture and really looks after their staff and encourages them to really shape their career. They are offering a competitive salary of between £25,000 - £35,000 (dependent on experience) and many benefits including 25 days holiday, life assurance and an excellent work/life balance.
What you will do:
- Undertake a wide variety of Audit work, including exposure to ad-hoc project work
- Work with clients from not-for-profit to large multinational corporations
- Research and propose technical and audit issues and present solutions to the team and clients
- Day-to-day communication with clients, including answering queries and being the first point of contact
- Demonstrate an understanding of and empathise for the client's business through wider commercial knowledge
- Maintain an understanding of audit methodology, challenge the audit approach, and recommend improvements.
What you will need:
- ACA/ACCA part qualified with a minimum of one year of experience within Audit in practice
- The ambition for a client facing role with strong communication and organisational skills
What you will get in return:
- 25 days holiday which increase with service
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Pension scheme
- A friendly and inclusive culture
Please click apply and someone will be in touch with you from the ProTalent team within 24 hours.