Audit Semi Senior / Audit Senior
- Job Reference: J1295
- Date Posted: 12 March 2020
- Recruiter: ProTalent
- Location: West Sussex
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Accounting, All Accountancy Jobs, Audit, General Practice
- Job Type: Permanent
- Contact: Lydia Sinclair
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01273 491 852
ProTalent are currently working with a 30 Accountancy firm to recruit an Audit Semi Senior / Audit Senior to join their busy offices in West Sussex.
The firm have a network of offices across the country, but are especially enjoying a period of organic growth across the South East.
We are looking for people who have the drive and ambition to lead on audits, grow the client base even further and maintain existing client relationships.
• Well known multi sited accountancy firm with a network of offices
• Business advisors and accountants
• Offering all services expected from a national accountancy practice
• Team of experts providing a range of services to a range of clients
• Excellent working environment and company culture
• Comprehensive benefits package
As Auditor you will report to supervisors and managers, taking responsibility for completing tasks accurately, to deadline and liaising with clients in line with company values. You will act as audit senior on simple audit assignments, taking responsibility for the overall audit direction and supervision of junior staff, as well as preparing audit planning documentation for review by the supervisor. You should have a basic understanding of, and be able to implement the basic elements of the firm’s audit package.
• Produce more complex draft financial statements in a statutory format using the firm’s accounting software
• Produce consolidated financial statements for a simple group
• Identify all tax adjustments arising from accounts preparation and audit work
• Identify basic tax and other planning opportunities based on account preparation and audit work e.g. group relief and utilisation of trading losses
The successful applicant:
• Will have experience working in accountancy practice and audit especially
• Competent and knowledgeable client accountant
• ACA/ACCA/AAT Part or Fully Qualified
• Keen to further your professional career and development
Thank you for your interest.