ProTalent are currently working with a Chartered Accountancy firm in Worthing looking to recruit an Audit Semi-Senior.
- Award winning Chartered Accountants, Chartered Tax Advisers, Business Consultants and Independent Financial Advisers
- Well established accountancy practice.
- Diverse and loyal client base from a wide range of industries
- Assisting in the execution of regulatory and statutory audits; liaising with clients; accounts preparation; corporate tax computations and support on ad hoc assignments for new and existing clients.
- Providing a premium support audit service to the Supervising Manager and Associate.
- Pro-actively assisting in the maintenance of current client relationships.
- Providing weekly, clear and prompt communication to Managers in relation to timescales and deliverability of assignments.
- Attending training courses and independently maintaining professional competence to meet CPE requirements of the professional body and MHA Carpenter Box.
The successful applicant:
- Must be studying towards ACCA or ACA
- Experience in an accountancy practice environment within an Audit team.
- Strong communication and team working skills
Thank you for your interest.