ProTalent are currently working with a national accountancy firm to recruit in their audit teams in Kent.
• Extremely successful accountancy firm with a network of offices across the country
• Enjoying a further period of growth and have an incredibly impressive growth record
• As a firm, they offer all services you’d expect from a top tier accountancy practice
• Promote personal and professional development for all staff
• Expert teams across all disciplines
• All aspects of audit from planning to completion
• Attending audits of various sizes in various teams
• Liaising with clients and partners/managers to ensure the process runs smoothly and within budget
• Stock takes and onsite audits
• To continue your professional development through on the job training and professional studies
• Perhaps AAT qualified, studying or keen to start studying ACA/ACCA
• Experience of working in a general practice environment
• Some good audit experience already gained
• Comfortable dealing with clients and colleagues at all levels
Thank you for your interest.