I am working with a fantastic Practice in Canterbury looking for a qualified Audit Senior to join them. The role is to support the audit teams in the delivery of audit work across the Firm, adhering to guidelines and standards, within timeframes and budgets required.
- Well known and well-respected firm
- Offer a full range of accounting and business advisory services
- Great working environment
- Forward thinking and embrace technology
The Audit Senior role:
- Regular client contact from the very start and ability to build client relationships.
- Responsibility for the audit assignment and onsite team management.
- Experience of a diverse range of clients in different sectors.
- Managing statutory, client account audits and similar
- Managing significant non-audit clients
- Across a range of industries, including large international groups
- Leading and developing the audit team
- Working closely with partners and clients
The successful Audit Senior candidate:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ audit experience
- Have the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Have a high standard of spoken and written English.
- Possess good computer skills, particularly Excel
- Have excellent organisation skills with an eye for detail
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines and manage several projects at once.
If you are a motivated, diligent individual looking for a new challenge, and would like to explore this exciting opportunity further, I would be delighted to hear from you.
Please contact Dominique to hear more on email@example.com or 01273 491852