Pro Talent is currently working with a Top 10 Accountancy Practice looking to recruit within their Audits team.
- Chartered accountancy practice in the heart of the city.
- Clients ranging from large listed coroporates and SME's to individuals, their families and their businesses.
- Ranked in the top 10 Auditors in the UK.
- Be responsible for allocating work to junior members of the audit team
- Provide on the job training to junior members of the firm, review their work and provide feedback
- Ensure that the work undertaken on site is in accordance with the approved plan and budget
- Advise the manager of any developments that may lead to a change in strategy
- Suggest logical solutions to problems
- Detailed assignment memorandum incorporating an appropriate analytical review
- Clear manager and partner review points and follow up any outstanding queries
- Respond to all client queries and concerns in an efficient and professional manner, often dealing directly with senior management
- Provide sound advice to clients and demonstrate knowledge of business issues; and
- Provide a detailed analysis of time charged on every assignment to facilitate billing and future planning.
The successful candidate will require:
- ACCA/ACA, or equivalent, qualified
- External commercial auditing experience required, particularly in compliance with International Standards on Auditing (ISAs)
- Training, supervision, and coordination of junior team members
Not quite hitting the spot? We'd still love to chat!