We are currently working with a Top 20 firm looking for a passionate & talented fully Qualified Audit Senior to join a growing & dynamic firm in the Surrey office.
- Top 20 Firm of Accountants with a network across the South East
- Their focus is providing a #BrighterThinking approach, going the extra mile to keep clients on-track to achieve their personal and business objectives.
- As a leading UK accountancy & advisory firm they have a passion for advising entrepreneurs and SMEs through sector-led teams.
- They apply the same principles to individuals within the firm. Their people are ambitious, self-motivated and encouraged to develop their skill set and realise their potential.
- Planning, execution and completion of audits reporting to managers and partners
- Preparation of accounts, reports and other assignments as required
- Co-ordinate planning at clients including liaising with relevant departments within the firm
- Communicating and building relationships with clients and related third parties
- Leading on-site audit teams and completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget
- Business development including promoting the firm and its services to the existing client base and prospects
- Development and supervision of trainees
Required Skills & Attributes:
- ACA/ ACCA/ CA qualified accountant (ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute or equivalent international qualification)
- Minimum 3 years experience in Audit and Assurance within an accountancy practice
- Experience of leading external audit assignments from fieldwork to completion stages under International Standards on Auditing
- Experience of preparing accounts in accordance with UK GAAP is a must
- Confident user of Microsoft Office suite – Intermediate/Advanced user of Word and Excel.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills with senior staff and clients
- Motivated to take responsibility of the role and maintain a high level of quality service across
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions
Whats on Offer:
Come and work for a recognised employer of choice, where they are able to offer you a dynamic and rewarding environment with exposure to a diverse range of clients and industry sectors. Their package and benefits are very competitive and work life balance is part of the company culture
- Competitive base salary
- 25 days annual leave entitlement a year (plus bank holidays)
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Employer contribution & matching pension scheme
- Flexible working policy
- Each office location has agreements with local businesses which offer great discounts
- Learning and Development opportunities
- CSR Program & Social Events - each office will be involved in various charity and sporting activities to help raise the brand profile and give back to the local community
Thank you for your interest.