Are you an experienced Audit professional looking for a new opportunity within an accountancy practice? Look no further! We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and talented Audit Senior who is keen to join a supportive and sociable team in Maidstone, Kent.
- Super successful with multiple sites
- Renowned for its exceptional staff retention and commitment to providing a positive and nurturing work environment
- Central offices in Maidstone with free on-site parking
- Pride themselves on their strong team spirit and believe in fostering professional growth
- Excellent staff retention and a sociable team atmosphere.
As an Audit Senior, you will play a crucial role in the completion of audits for diverse portfolio of clients. Your responsibilities will include:
- Completing on-site and remote audits for an exciting variety of businesses
- Mentoring and supporting junior team members, reviewing and supervising their work and assisting with their professional development
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in audit and accounting regulations and industry trends, applying this knowledge to enhance service delivery
- Supporting the Managers with other ad-hoc work as required
- Previous experience in audit within an accountancy practice is essential
- Solid knowledge of audit and accounting principles, a general understanding of corporation tax
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Studying towards ACA or ACCA, they are willing to support and fund your study journey if desired
- Competitive salary within the range of £35,000 - £40,000, based on qualification and experience
- Study support for ACA or ACCA qualifications, including funding and time off for exams, if desired
- Bonus scheme and voucher rewards
- Regular social events throughout the year
- Free parking
To hear more, please reach out to Dominique today!